- This event has passed.
ServSafe Foodservice Manager – New Orleans
January 21, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$175
ServSafe Manager Exam is available, upon request in the following languages: English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, French Canadian, Japanese, and Large Print. If accommodations for a reader or translator are needed please contact the office for details.
Policies and Procedures for Class:
- Class starts promptly at 9:00AM and will conclude around 5:00PM.
- Your textbook will be shipped to you.
- Please bring a valid I.D., No. 2 pencil, and your textbook with the black and white answer sheet to your class.
- In order to take the test, you must have the answer sheet.
- If you are retesting, an answer sheet will be provided to you on the day of the class.
- If you do not bring your answer sheet, you will be charged $40 for a replacement at the class, or you must reschedule your class and pay the $30 rescheduling fee.
- If you lost your book and would like to purchase another prior to the class, or on the day of the class if the instructor has extra books on the day of the exam, the cost is $75. You will not be provided a free replacement if you lost or forgot your materials for class.
- It is required that you read the textbook prior to class. In order to be fully prepared for this class, links to a forty question practice exam and answer key are provided in your confirmation email.
- Please be advised that lunch is not included nor provided.
- You may want to consider bringing a light jacket or sweater as room temperatures tend to vary.
- Please be prompt and arrive between 8:30AM and 9AM. If you arrive late, the instructor will not allow you to enter/take the class. You will need to call the LRA office to reschedule your course. This is done in an effort to not disturb other students and for you to not miss important material.
- If you cancel or do not attend the class, there are no refunds. Due to the demand of this course, a $30 fee will apply to anyone who wishes to reschedule and it must be done within 90 days of your original test date. If you reschedule for a class that is more than 90 days after your original test date, you will be charged the full price of the course again and will not receive a second textbook. In addition, you may only reschedule twice before paying the full price of the course again.
If you have any questions, please contact me at (504) 636-6552.
Please click on the following links for practice materials:
Member Services & Training Program Coordinator