ServSafe Manager Training
What You’ll Learn
SERVSAFE® FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
The ServSafe program helps prepare you for the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification exam. Training covers these concepts:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations
- Private classes/training for companies or groups available
- And more . .
Contact us for more information. Click here for details of upcoming classes! Sign up before available spaces are filled.
Louisiana area, additional details and register at: LRA.ORG.
Ohio area, please contact Steve Ernstes firstname.lastname@example.org